Siddharth Mallya's Drink Spiked

Siddharth Mallya's Drink Spiked
Sidhartha Mallya had a few drinks with friends on a night-out recently. But, the evening turned out to be a nightmare for him and his group, as he and another friend ended up in a hospital. They later learnt that someone had spiked their drinks.

Mallya Jr wrote on a micro-blogging site, "Drink spiking is becoming very common and I urge you all to take caution when you go out... Myself and a few friends may have fallen victim last week. Two of us ended up in hospital and I have three stitches in my head! Please be careful, no matter where you are in the world. Take care."

Looking back at the incident, Sidhartha says, "This was the first time my drink has been spiked. I have gone out with friends and had a couple of drinks.The next morning, I woke up not knowing what had happened the previous night. I had no memory, my mind was blank. It was like the movie The Hangover, where the night before is a memory that's blanked out."

Sid adds that his concerned mom talked to him about the incident and made a valid point. "She said, 'when you go to the washroom, you ask your friend to look after your mobile or wallet, but we don't ask our friends to watch over your drink.' It's something that is so basic, but what she said made so much sense.We must finish a drink and go or order a fresh one when you return. It takes less than a second for a mischief maker to add something to your drink. It could have been a lot worse. I am glad that I didn't end up with anything serious."

He adds, "From now on, I will always be extra careful when I'm out clubbing. It can happen to anybody and one needs to be cautious, especially women."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrities at Shilpa Royalty Restaurant

Sherlyn Chopra at Playboy Magazine Cover Girl Press Meet

Bipasha Basu Visits Rana in Hyderabad