Bipasha Basu With Ex John

Ex-lovers John Abraham and Bipasha Basu have being claiming all this while that they parted ways amicably, but the story has changed. It seems Bipasha is angry with John over speaking about their eight-years relationship on a television show.
A few section of the media has reported that heartbroken after John expressed his feelings for her on actress Simi Garewal's talk show India's Most Desirable. She took to Twitter to hit back at her ex-boyfriend instead of speaking to the media. “Waking up to stories about my life everyday is no fun! Making me sound tragic when I am in a happy place is not ok with me! (sic)” she twitted.

Bipasha thinks that John shouldn't have talked about their relationship that was all over almost a year ago. “Wht happens between 2 ppl is supposed 2 stay between d 2 when its over, that's d dignity that I have grown up with and the respect I deserve. I dn't need to be on a talk show 2 prove my goodness!My relationship with John Abraham is over fr good, fr reasons knwn best to d both of us,” she tweeted, adding, “My break up happened almost a year ago! Why r these stories coming up now? Is it a pr exercise for a film or over-imaginative journalism?”

Well, Bipasha should know that stories of them won't come up if none of them speaks about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrities at Shilpa Royalty Restaurant

Sherlyn Chopra at Playboy Magazine Cover Girl Press Meet

Bipasha Basu Visits Rana in Hyderabad