NICOLE Scherzinger First Job ? Dressing up as a Lion!

NICOLE Scherzinger First Job ? Dressing up as a Lion!

NICOLE Scherzinger says her first job involved her having to dress as a lion.

The Pussycat Dolls singer — who’s currently dating British Formula One star Lewis Hamilton — made an appearance on US TV show Lopez Tonight when she showed off a picture of herself dressed as King Louis the Lion while working at Six Flags in Mobile, Alabama, while growing up.

“It was wretchedly hot,” she laughed. “

But you gotta do what you gotta do — you’ve got to hustle and grind.”

Nicole — who’s currently taking part on US TV show Dancing With Stars – added she had to appear on the program “because my mum would kill me if I didn’t”.

“She’s a huge fan,” Scherzinger added. “I was in the studio once and called my mother up and said, ‘Ma, I want you to know I’m doing a duet with this guy, he is amazing, he’s a legend, it’s such an honor — I’m doing a duet with Sting.’

And she said, “That’s wonderful — when are you going to do Dancing With The Stars?’”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebs at Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week

Selena Gomez on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Rihanna Bikini Pics in Barbados