Akshay Kumar Disciplines

Akshay Kumar Disciplines
Khiladi Akshay Kumar is known for his dedication and love for his health and his work. But not many may know that Akshay is also a dedicated citizen who wants his country clean!

The image which you see along this story has been posted by Akshay Kumar on his twitter account. Near Amitabh Bachchan’s house, Akshay got down from his car and disciplined a person sitting inside the car since he carelessly threw an empty packet of cigarette on the road.
Akshay’s long tweet read: “I'm going to start with an apology, I'm sorry for this negative message guys, its just that on days like today I cant stand the ignorance of some people. On my way to work this morning this guy really frustrated me. I had to get out of my car in the middle of Bombay traffic right by Mr Bachchan's house, & literally pick up off the road an empty packet of cigarettes that this man decided to carelessly throw out his window without a second thought.
Not only do we have to put up with the fact he smokes but we also have to deal with the fact that he doesn't care a damn about his city or his motherland that God has so graciously provided for him. If we all treated the streets of India with as much love as we do our homes & temples, we would have 5 star ratings on cleaniness rather than being known as one of the dirtiest cities in the world.

"I'm no angel, I drive a car, I fly in planes, sometimes I accidently leave the light on, but I consciously try everyday not to dirty or abuse our city. Question is do you? What's the worst thing you've ever done to our environment, something u walked away from that u wished deep down u hadn't done? I know for sure the guy that littered in front of me today wont forget his actions.
I must say I'm sorry for scaring him but don't abuse India's streets & maybe they wont abuse you! Dont forget, let me know ur bad habits :) sometimes writing about them helps u confront & consciously strive to better them. I cant help it i love my country, i just cant cant stand those who dont...”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrities at Shilpa Royalty Restaurant

Sherlyn Chopra at Playboy Magazine Cover Girl Press Meet

Bipasha Basu Visits Rana in Hyderabad