Kareena Kapoor Launches Lakme Absolute

 At an exclusive event at Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2011, Kareena Kapoor, unveiled Lakmé Absolute – Lakmé’s high-performance, long wear make-up range, which lasts up to 16 hours. She was recently chosen as the Face of the cosmetic giant as she embodies the very qualities the brand stands for.

At the launch, Kareena Kapoor, Face of Lakmé Absolute said, “I’m very proud to be associated with a brand that introduced the concept of make-up to the Indian woman and I’m excited to be undertaking this new journey with them. I’ve been using the products for a while now and Lakmé ABSOLUTE keeps my skin radiant and makes me look beautiful the whole day without the need of any touch-ups. Its long wear and high-performance products are just what I need.” 9 more images after the jump.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrities at Shilpa Royalty Restaurant

Sherlyn Chopra at Playboy Magazine Cover Girl Press Meet

Bipasha Basu Visits Rana in Hyderabad